Bonnie & Clyde Days
Back in 2022 is the ever-popular Bonnie & Clyde Days Festival, which will be held October 8 on the Historic Pilot Point Square!
About the Event
Pilot Point, Texas, was the location of the filming of the famous bank robbery scene in the 1967 movie, Bonnie and Clyde, starring Faye Dunaway and Warren Beatty. Additionally, Pilot Point (and neighboring towns and counties) were actually the stomping-grounds of Bonnie and Clyde and their cohorts, as well as other well-known outlaws including the James Gang, the Younger Brothers, Quantrill’s Raiders and others. The Festival is hosted by Pilot Point’s Main Street Program.
Date & Location
The 12th annual Bonnie and Clyde Days is scheduled for October 8, 2022 on the Historic Pilot Point Square.
- Classic Car Show – City Hall (10 am – 1 pm) (Registration is on-site from 8 am – 10 am)
- Model A Car Demonstration – Main Street (10 am – 1 pm)
- Antique Tractor Display – Liberty Street (10 am – 2 pm)
- Friends of the Library Book Sale – Clifton & Nadene Irick Museum (10 am – 5 pm or sell out)
- Kids Zone – Fire Station (10 am – 5 pm)
- Lonestar Axe Throwing Station – Fire Station (10 am – 8 pm)
- Clifton & Nadene Irick Museum (10 am – 5 pm)
- Western Son Distillery Tours (1 pm, 3 pm, 5 pm – tickets required)
- Beer & Wine Sales from Pilot Point Chamber – Gazebo (10 am – 8 pm)
Cabinet Maker’s Soap Box Challenge
Our beloved Pilot Point Cabinetmakers Soap Box Challenge will return in exhibition form in 2022! We are very excited that the Masonic Lodge has agreed to take on this part of Bonnie & Clyde Days! For more information, contact Bob Matthews at email@example.com.
Schedule of Events
|Event Time||Event - Performance||Location|
Friends of the Library Book Sale
Clifton & Nadene Irick Museum
Kids Zone Opens
Model A Car Viewing
Classic Car Show Opens
City Hall Parking Lot
Soap Box Derby Exhibitions
Pilot Point Community Library
Davis Dance Performance
Savannah Dance Company Performance
F&M Bank Building
Pie-Eating Contest, sponsored by World Famous Moms
F&M Bank Building
Live Music: Beerman
Live Music: Crenshaw
Kids Zone Closes
|Live Music: Dalton Domino|
Contact Main Street Director Wendy Haun for information on becoming a sponsor at firstname.lastname@example.org.