Main Street Advisory Board
Main Street Advisory Board:
- Plans long and short term projects for the revitalization of the district
- Advocates for the Main Street program and revitalization and preservation of downtown
- Is a historic preservation advocate
- Recruits volunteers to carry out projects and activities of the work plan
- Helps plan projects and events in the downtown
- Fully participates in Main Street projects and events
This Board has two year terms and members can live in the Pilot Point ETJ area.
1st Thursday of each month
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Lenette Cox at 940/686-2165 ext. 13.
City Hall - 102 East Main Street
Agendas and Minutes
Agendas and other important public notices pertaining to the City government are listed on the Website Calendar.