Museum Advisory Board
Museum Advisory Board:
- Defines operational procedures
- Develops and executes exhibits and displays
- Define and implement accountability measures
- Educate the public about the collection
- Maintains an accurate historical record
- Involves the community
- Adheres to the Memorandum of Understanding between the Denton County Office of History and Culture and the City of Pilot Point
This Board has two year terms and members can live in the Pilot Point ETJ area.
The first Monday of every month at 5:30pm.
Clifton and Nadene Irick Museum - 201 East Jefferson Street
Agendas and other important public notices pertaining to the City government are listed on the Website Calendar.